Thursday, October 11, 2007

Seasons - Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter
What comes into my mind when it comes into these seasons...

Spring - the beginning of beautiful things.. the beginning of love, blossoms of the flowers, the weather is cool but sunny.. simply beautiful

Summer - reminds me of the beach, my fav place to chill out and enjoy the serenity of peace. Sunny and warm. my fav season, i would say.. ;)

Winter - feeling of romance.. snow.. WHITE.. Purity.. calm.. and Xmas..

Autumn - falling of leaves.. juz like watching the process of dying.. withering.. to me, it juz feels kinda sad, also feels like a breaking up season.. although most of the pics of autumn, it does looks veri beautiful.. but when u see the amount of fallen leaves on the road, the ground.. and when u have seen or experience spring and summer.. i think u would have the same feelings like me..

No comments: