To cut the story short - i will just put dwn the facts then. And in fact, i am going to be brutally honest about what i feel then.
- I initiate the break-up
- i prefer my man to be clean shaven & clean looking
- he is too immature
- he thinks he is the best dancer in belfast (in 2007)
- he thinks he knows everything in this world
- the relationship was only about 2months
- broke up with him about 1-2 weeks after valentines day 2007
- i was already bored, frustrated, can't stand him before valentines
- i LIED to him about the reason for the breakup
- its NOT because i was stil in love with Willy
- No one who is smart, will say bad or negative things about his teammates, unless you want to
be out of the team.
There are lots of other things that happened after the breakup, but i don't have to go into that.
I might have said these to Channey & Rebecca, but not to anyone else in the dublin salsa scene. But of cos now, i am blogging it, which also means openly, to whoever is reading this.
When i remain silent, it doesn't mean that you can bully me, in any way that you think you can.
Do not even ever try again, to say things that are not true.
Do not say anything when you don't even know anything about it.
And honestly, calling yourself as sexym@#%#, i think it is the funniest joke ever!
A lot of people think the same way as I do, fyi.
P.S - fyi = for your information
just in case you don't know what it is. ;)