Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Its been a long time since i had last had movie review on my blog! Wel, went to watch this today, and i do like this movie, mainly because of the diving, treasure hunt theme, and of cos the crew, Kate Hudson & Matthew McConaughey. ;)

It reminds me hw much i missed being @ the beach, @ the sea, with my bikini, suntanning.
And it also reminds me of my scuba diving experience, which i totally had a fantastic, unforgettable time.. which i really missed it too!!

But im glad that at least today, we did get a little bit of sun during the day, and i was really lucky that i was home by afternoon, that i can put on my shorts, and sit by the balcony, tryin to get as much sun as possible.. im really in need of tat!! !!

Being back in dublin for the past 4mths+, with the winter, and super cold spring, havin to wear all the layers of clothes to keep myself warm, i am also gettin fairer n fairer.. definitely not bcos i want to be 'compatible' wif chris.. and furthermore, i wont spend the money on the sunbeds as well, waste of money & increasing the risk of skin cancer.. wel, its not as though that i wont get skin cancer by suntanning.. but what i really want or need is to feel the warmth of the sunshine, that makes me feeling alive, recharged & of cos, happy. ;)

No comments: