Tuesday, June 01, 2010

1st June - the day when i am officially back in Singapore, after spending almost 4yrs in dublin.
I had thought about this for almost a year, and when i had made my final decision, i believed i had made the right decision.

It was not hard to hand in my resignation letter. I remembered that i felt a total relief when i left the ward after tendering the letter. I knew that i did the right thing.

I knew that the difficult part is actually to leave my friends, but the most difficult part is to leave Peter as well..

I should be happy when i touched down in Singapore, but i was actually balling my eyes out again, even after crying for the last 2days in dublin.. I miss him so much already, miss my life in dublin..

I dont know what will happen in the future, but i am looking forward for the challenges that will coming up to me.

Im grateful and thankful for my supportive family and friends. I am home now because of you.

No comments: