Friday, July 14, 2006

had quite a long talk yest after my nite shift wif my N.O. & i did felt much better.. the stress, blame that i'd been putting on myself, when things didnt go well in the workplce.. the frustration, unhappiness that i have wif the juniors.. all i can push the blame is to the SOCIETY!! It's goin to be a long story if im goin to put everything down in words.. so nah, im not.. anyway, she's not the onli person tat i'd spoken to lately.. n reali, the conclusion that we have.. IT IS the Damn Society!! so now, after finding the root cause of our agony, frustration & anger.. n knowing tat we cant do anything much abt it either.. we juz gotta resigned to our fate.. NO! i'll definitely tink of some way to buck them up.. i cant juz let them be this way.. it is reali veri infuriating sometimes.. ;(

then we oso talked abt other stuffs, not mine, but someone whom we reali concerned abt @ work.. then come to realise that the past impressions of the plans of taking her out are all juz wrong.. all those were actualy opportunities for her to prove to the management pple abt her leadership, management skills.. but wel, she had denied these chances unknowingly.. wel, i was reali quite sad abt it when i finaly realised n see the point from their view.. but it was too late.. juz hope things wil b better for her from now on.. after deciding to take the 1st step out of her comfort zone, to go & try for a change.

as for me, i am a restless person, for those who know me.. i am rather hyperactive.. i love changes, challenges, im not one who loves to stay in one plce.. im opposite of this gd fren of mine, i get uncomfortable when i know im goin to get into a comfort zone.. i'll get frustrated.. get upset wif small things, becoming critical of stuffs.. being bossy, i HATE tat.. i realli Hate tat!!
So im goin to move on to another stage of my life.. gettin out of this plce (not so fast but soon i hope) im looking forward to this actualy, which i dun know why.. i tink its juz me being me.. gettin excited over things tat i dun know what the heck it is.. hahaha.. ;p crazy i know.. but adventurous shld be a better word for tat, isnt?

anyway, i had prayed for the guidance to my future, n this is the way that HE had showed me, so i'll juz goin to follow his lead, my heart & i know tat all my frens, they will definitely support me in their own way too. ;p

No comments: