Sunday, May 25, 2008





These pics were taken a couple mths ago, was waiting to get the photoshop prgm and was too busy to try out the prgm. This was my 1st time @ the Race circuit, & of cos it was Chris who brought me there. Nw i understand why my dad is always watching the race circuit on every sunday, and well, i know he will b wishing that he was here watchin LIVE. I like the Racing part, but really love the drifting though. It was so intense watching 2 cars, being so close and yet, not crashing into each other, jeez.. that really takes a lot of skills! I wanted so much to be in that car to experience the drifting though. ;) i have always love speed, excitement, adrenaline rushing, and this is definitely one of them. This is also one of my reason why im not taking any driving lessons, tests, exams.. i can foresee myself being a hazard on the road.. but.. it is still very tempting to get the car license too. Ah, will see hw i feel.

Had actualy more photos taken @ the circuit, but they are either too small, images are little too blur to sharpen, bcos i was using my digital camera, or they are not that 'perfect' cos i didnt take the whole pic of the car.. wel, i didnt realised tat i did that though.. nw i know, what is considered as a gd pic of a car.. must take the whole car, lesson learnt frm Chris.. ;)

No comments: