Saturday, May 14, 2011

Time passed by in a flash when life is too busy, too occupied to slow down and smell the roses along the way..
Once again, it always happens when im feeling really drained and yet still staying up in the night, and probably this is my best time to pen down my thoughts.. :)
Recently realised that my wall of self protection is up again.. or maybe im just being sensitive to my surroundings. Its not that i don't feel safe but im just being very wary of people (strangers) around me.
And why i mentioned that im feeling exhausted is because i had lost my cool on wednesday at work, and i dont like it, at all. Siti mentioned that she thinks that i am slowly becoming someone whom i dont like.. And yes, I have to learn how to keep my cool and level headed. I want to be in full control, and i have to.

No comments: