Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Happy Lunar New Year to all!! While welcoming the year of Water Dragon, its also the time to do some reflection of what we have done in the year of 2011. :) And of cos, to come up with this year resolutions.
2011
Travels: Koh Phi Phi, Phuket, Seoul, Hong Kong, Macau, China (Guilin, Kunming, Lijiang)
Visitors: Ryan & partner, Aoife, Heikki, and most importantly, my beloved Peter.

Needless to say, it had been a busy year for me. Other than juggling time between work, personal life, family and friends, maintaining the long distance relationship has also been a commitment.

Life is always full of up and down. Through every pitfall we went through, the more understanding we have of each other. Though we did not speak of the feelings deep inside of us, somehow we both do know clearly how we really felt for each other.

2012
Work - I can feel and see that there will be more responsibilites to come.. And i really hope that i can achieve my goals before the year ends, or before i leave the place. I dont know when i'll be able to go back, but i have to start working on it in order to be with him.
This is one thing that i know that i want to do for sure. I dont know why, but my heart is telling me to head that direction, although my brain is telling me not to because of the current europe economy status.

I've set some goals to achieve this year obviously, but how ready am i? Honestly, i do not know.
All i do know is that im going to put in my very best to what is ahead of me. :)



No comments: