Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Just a thinker

I've always believed that things happen for a reason. People who come into my life for a reason. Knowing clearly that I am not going to be here forever, I tried my best not to let people into my life.. So as not to make my leaving harder as it is going to be.
But as a normal human being, we naturally need connection.. Connection with another.. needless to say, bonds were made stronger for those are already in place.. New ones were made and here to stay..
Everyday can be a struggle but one can make the best out of it, which one would you choose?
Choose to live the life full of colors, adventures, love and happiness. Not only to your own, but to people around you, strangers even.
A smile, a nod, a word of Thanks or sorry.. It makes a difference.
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: