Wednesday, June 14, 2006

i had the longest & weirdest dream 2nights back.. & one that i can remembered.. i usually have dreamless nights.. the recent dreams tat i had & rem was when i was spending the night @ Sentosa chalet when Mary Chapelle was back in spore..well, anyway, abt this dream i had the day bfore..
I dreamt that i was 3-4mths pregnant, was wif a group of frens.. cant rem who were wif me though.. then there was 1 lady who came to me & told me to be careful wif my baby, or i'll lose it.. then i had a miscarriage.. then life seems to go on pretty well.. okie.. i know its kinda confusing & vague.. but its all in my dream.. i oso dun know what is goin on.. but it felt realli real.. cos when i woke up.. i still thought that i had a miscarriage & i was bleeding below.. I wonder what this dream means... i gotta go n find tat dreams interpretation book again.. i found it @ one of the stores @ Orchard after the Sentosa chalet.. it interpreted my dreams @ Chalet accurately.. anyway, it juz for some referencing.. juz curious if this dream means anything.. ;p

so tml is my off day.. but hehehe.. as usual.. my off day will be packed.. wil be goin to the beach in the morning.. then gotta go back to hosp for some photo taking for our mission trip by the MOH pple.. then dinner then salsa @ hard rock..!! ;D busy busy busy.. i love it!! then fri.. wil be celebrating Father's day wif family.. advanced celebration.. not too sure wher we're heading for dinner.. my sis will call the shots.. ;)

No comments: