Sunday, October 22, 2006

for the 1st time in my 27 year of life that i have to be on my own in another plce for my birthday, n honestly, it was not as bad as what u folks said.. i wasnt lonely or miserable.. i had the company of my new frens over here, & the sweetest thing i'd got, is that the class sang me a birthday song @ the end of our orientation class, actualy it was realli a gd way to end the session eh!! ;p
but of cos i still missed the company of all my family & friends back in spore!!!!! & the presents too..!! hahahhahaha.. save a bigger one for me when i come back for it yah!!!

Just wanna Say a Big Thank You to all my friends back in Spore for all the best wishes & greetings that u folks had sent me & I know im not forgotten by u folks, i am truly realli blessed to have known u folks!! I was realli touched to receive all the sms & emails on my special day. ;) (from the bottom of my heart) although i was hopin to receive presents... kekekekeeke...

anyway, tomorrow will be the actual day i'll be starting work in the ward.. so im praying hard tat everything will go on smoothly.. kekkee.. i'll be workin in the liver unit, which is the main specialty of the hosp, but wil start in the ward, HD 1st, prob will then go to the ICU after the adaptation period.. well, wil c how it goes then.. cos the ward seems pretty okie for me too.. but of cos, if i can go back to ICU wil then be the best thing for me, so as not to waste my experience mah.. hehhehe..

2 comments:

nolovenofeeling said...

Good to know that you are adapting yourself well there.

May all goes well for you over there and do take care and enough rest :)

destiny said...

sorry, who is this..?