Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I am so upset with myself today..!! I had study real had for the stupid driving theory test for the whole thurs.. and woke up early today to do the revision again.. and guess wat...
I couldnt sit for the test bcos i have booked for the wrong one..!! i booked the motorcycle one instead of the car!! Then when i tried to switch on my new hp.. i forgot abt the PIN...!! so being disappointed and upset with myself, i have to go back to the hostel, to rebooked the theory test again, to check if i still have the PIN number.. then realised that i have thrown it away, so have to go back to the HP store to unlock the pin!

SIGH..!! WAT a DAY!!! !!!

Being so upset that things are goin according to wat i've planned since morning.. i must make sure the rest of the day will go according to wat i want.. and luckily it did. ;)
Well, and me being myself, being bored and tired of my look now.. i have been feelin kinda sad n depressed with myself for the last week anyway.. so, yeap, i went to a salon and did my hair! ! ! !
:D honestly, i felt real good now!! with a new hairstyle, new look and new yr is coming.. gues, its the new yr feel tat is reali creeping into me now that i have to do something abt myself... i always hav the habit of changin my look.. wel, all my close frens know this side of me... ;p

wel, now i am trying to suppress the excitement tat i have over my new look, that i decided not to post it up yet.. wait til i come back frm london..!!!!
hahahahhaaahaah

No comments: