Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Hola!! I am actualy feeling reali sleepy right now, but i had juz finished checking my mails and replyin them and of cos uploading my pics frm Barcelona. Juz got back to the house abt 12midnight, but in fact, Barcelona is 1hour ahead of Dublin, so meaning that my body is actualy stayin up for abt 4am oreadi (dublin 3am). going to sleep reali soon now ;p
wil try to put up the barcelona pics by tmr as we'll b leaving for Paris on wed early early morning. this june is definitely going to burn a big hole in my pocket! but wel, i dun reali mind as i am travelling with aunty mary and chermaine.
Life has been reali busy and tight ever since they are here on 26 may, and i kinda loved it. my life has always been busy and tight without them over here anyway. ;)
I reali cant imagine that we are travelling to 4 countries within a mth, wel, but for the both of them, its 5 countries. Dublin, Norway, Barelona / Germany, Paris & Rome.
Cant wait to put up the beautiful pics up! ;)

No comments: