Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Finally received the DVD of my sis's wedding day yesterday, n watched the whole dvd today. Although it was abt 2mths ago.. but it seems like it was only yesterday! Everything is still so fresh in my mind! to tink tat i am actualy rather absent minded person.. can b quite 'blur' at times..

Honestly, i am reali proud of my sister as when im tinking abt her while watchin the dvd.
Im happy for her that she has finaly found someone who loves her, her happiness. im reali glad that at least both my parents n my grandmas, get to attend to one of our wedding dinner.
When i looked at our family photo, and as my brother & me are so similar in many ways, and knowing our characters.. the both of us wont get hitched in these near coming yrs. LOL

And to see all the smiles on all my family members' faces, juz made me very contented, and missed home even more.. .. i cant believe tat i am already looking forward to july, as my mum, aunt irene n uncle are coming over for visit!! !! and of cos to Nov, to my vacation back home again.. wel, tat wil need some sorting out of the holidays as well.. gotta speak to my manager asap!!

No comments: