Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Leaving the buzz in singapore, i was kinda glad that i was back in dublin, but nw thinking back, i brought the buzz back with me though!
Have been busy, and didnt reali hav much rest that i wanted to have, but prob bcos knowing that my time in europe is ticking away, makes me want to do everything at the same time.. back to my own self.. tryin to squeeze everything in a day..

but the 1st thing that i wanna do when i was back in dublin, is to watch all the movies! had to compensate the lost 1mth of no movies when in spore!! wel, only watched 1 movie, the bolt, with my cousin when in spore.. ;)

then it was work, meetin up wif frens, dancing, the usual stuffs.. n of cos, planning n booking tickets for holiday(s).. nw, almost my whole yr of 2009 is kinda planned out, hoping everything wil go smoothly for me (fingers crossed) ;)

wil b heading out to krakow, poland on thurs morning, and this is my 1st trip for this yr!
honestly, im feeling excited, but nervous at the same time.. cos this is not the usual type of travel trip tat i always hav.. this time round, wil b just stayin at a ski resort at zakopane, i wil b havin my ever 1st snowboarding class!! excited bcos of tat, cos snowboarding is one of the things that i wanted to try since 2006! nervous, bcos i dun reali knw wat to expect / do when at the resort.. reali feel like goin into krakow town for a day, to at least see the city.. but reali looking forward to b in the snow!

and this is goin to b my 1st White Chinese New Year!! although all i hav been dreaming, is to have a white xmas....... LOL

No breaking of any part of me, cos wil b goin to london for salsa on the wkend after poland!! !!
No Funny stunts n no herioc acts please, Angie!!!!

No comments: