Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sis was askin me when i called her last wkend to wish her a hapy birthday, "So where are u nw? stil in london?" " No, im back in dublin already", so i said. "Y didnt u update yr blog? I Dun knw where u r at nw, only knew tat u r traveling n traveling."

Sorry!! ;) Just realised tat i hav kinda stop updating blog wif all the trash, nonsense stuffs that's goin on my wandering mind & heart.

The beginning of the new 2009, has indeed made one of my dreams come true. Snow experience. This time, it was gettin a little too much though.. lol
1st wkend was at poland, then following wkend @ london, then in dublin!

It was great to have the snow in poland, zakopane, as i need the snow in order to get my 1st snowboarding class.
2nd time was in london, wif my salsa team. We were ther to hav our 'debut' performance in london. Snowed on Sunday, then our flight on monday early morning 0625hrs, was cancelled due to the heavy snow. We were already sitting in the plane, tinking we could b lucky to b able to b back in dublin by mon, as few of us were suppose to go to work after tat. Announcement were made after 30mins sitting in the plane saying that the flight is cancelled and we hav to go bk to the arrival hall. When we had finally rebooked our ticket back to dublin, it was already in the noon. By the time when we got back into the hotel, i fell asleep once my head touched the pillow. i was totally wrecked, cos we didnt have any decent sleep for the whole wkend while in london, as we were dancing n stayin up late, wakin up early. But stil, it is beautiful in london with the snow.
Then back in dublin, there were Not much snOw left when we got back on tues evening. it was a pity not being able to see the snow in dublin, as it has not been snowing for AGES! But, it was snow storming on Sun early morning! woke up at 8am on sunday and saw the snow blizzard, called mum n got her online, and was showing her the snowing scene via the webcam LOL
i was having my PJs on, and was takin my mini laptop to my balcony to show her the view, it was FREEZING!! !!

So for 3 consecutive weeks, i have seen & experienced Snow. I have come to the conclusion, tat i do prefer Snow than Rain. but of cos, Sun is stil my best friend. ;)

Nw, 2more weeks to go, and i'll b goin to finland. Another Snowy plce. there wil stil b snow ther (i tink)
Have to start readin up the plces tat i want to go, see and plan my initerary ;)

So long nw then (Sis), wil try to upload some pics soon here

No comments: