Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Unbelievably, its 2009 already, and i did not update my blog for the past few mths!
Its not tat i hav totally given up on my blog, its just tat i had kept myself really busy since the break up, and having really tough times to really get over it, too many things on my mind, too many things goin on ard me, and of cos, the trip back home in singapore, geez, it was really overwhelming!! !!

Honestly, i was kinda lost, for quite sometime, and having to sacrifice my digital camera, tat was like a kick in the butt to tell me that i have to get on, get over & wake up. Things went on pretty well, thats wat i thought, but when Lee passed away in the car accident, tats when i realised tat i stil do love n miss him, but wel, sometimes ther r things in life that we cant say to the person whom we reali love / care, bcos for them not knowing the truth, it could b the best for them.

The solo trip in vietnam for a week, has totally freshen me, makes me realised hw many close friends i have met n made in my life, hw my family has shown their love, care n support for me in the most subtle way, made me realised hw lucky n loved i am.

All the time that i had spent in singapore in 2008, will be enough for me to get goin in the cold dublin. In fact, it is starting to get a little easy to b in the cold nw, bcos over here in dublin, i too have some close frens to keep me goin here.

I knw, in my heart, i will b totally missin this plce when i leave Dublin someday.

No comments: