Tuesday, June 21, 2005

the colors of the fonts & the weather of the day both go wif how am feelin today.. gloomy but calm, lazy and blue as it can b.. dun ask mi why cos i dun even noe the reason myself.. i can blame it on the weather when i woke up early in the morning today.. it was raining.. the sky was stil gloomy after the rain has stopped.. wat a day.. shld hav stay in bed, snuggle myself in bed.. but couldnt.. was woken up by my mum to go for breakfast wif her n my sis.. even when i reached home after breakfast, couldnt go back to sleep as ther was renovation goin on juz above our unit.. the workers were drilling the floor so the whole day the hse was polluted wif the drilling noise..but stil, i manage to nap for abt 1hr.. but i was lying on the sofa n i woke up bcos of the phone ringing n my whole arm was havin pins & needles.. gosh.. almost felt like im goin to lose my arm..!! coco couldnt stand the noise either.. he was by my side all the time n ther was once he even tried to hide under my sis bed!! he's so cute!! din do much for the whole day actualy.. sigh.. gues it wont hurt much for being so lazy for a day.. as i normaly dun spend my day like tis.. doin noting.. ;) goin to sleep now, hopefully, tml i'll b back to myself!! ;)

No comments: