Tuesday, June 28, 2005

darn nite!! having a splitting headache rite now.. cant hav a gd sleep @ home in the day after nite shift cos of the renovation goin on juz rite above my hse... onli had rested on my bed for abt 5hrs.. after a whole nite of work.. damn.. tis wk of nite shift.. dun tink i can get gd sleep @ home.. when's the renovation goin to b finished...??!! was veri busy wif my patient in the earlier part of the shift.. god bless man!!!

think about quality of life nowadays, pple like us like to talk abt the quality of life, & ther r stil many ethical issues revolving the topic... but how many pple can reali understand wat's quality of life, wat's the meaning of life.. most pple dun even noe wat they want in their life..

when u're sick.. with terminal illness.. would u wan to noe wat illness u're having.. or would u rather to hav yr family to decide for u.. talking abt yr own rights.. a patient's right.. how many pple reali hav given it a thought about how would u wan yr own funeral to b.. wel, i have. i oreadi hav plans on how i would wan my funeral to b when i was 21yrs old.. believ it or not.. its not bcos am pessimistic.. but it juz come to mi one day when i happen to listen to one of my fav song on the radio.. Angel.. by sarah someting.. then i said it aloud to myself.. tis is goin to played on my funeral.. then i started to giv the whole matter a thought.. and told my siblings tat i wan tis song to be played on my funeral.. they were like.. U crazy ah!!!?? they know that im always up to someting.. different, crazy.. but tat was reali overboard.. ;) the thought juz came to mi juz like tat.. n i reali dun noe y.. ;) even now when itold my frens abt it.. they gav mi the same response tat my siblings gave mi.. "R u crazy??!! u're stil so young n u oreadi had planned yr funeral???!!" actualy, its not reali planned.. i dun reali hav a detailed plan of how i wan it to b yet.. i'll tink abt it anyway soon i hope.. hav been reali busy wif work n stuffs tat i dun even reali noe wat i've been busy wif... argh!! i hate tis..!! i reali cant wait for the audit to b over n done wif.. so tat i can get back my normal life.. go for dance class.. or dancing. or watever i wan to do..!!

No comments: