Sunday, August 07, 2005

It has been a long tiring week.. felt like detaching myself from my body rite now as it is in a reali bad shape.. with a sprained ankle.. (not fully recovered yet) went for a jazz dance class on tuesday n salsa dancing for the rest of the night, woke up the next day with very tight muscles on both legs.. my thighs n calfs.. bought a new pair on ankle guards n wore them faithfully, to prevent further injury to them, felt the muscles on my legs were in spasm for the rest of the week til sat.. did not have any good rest for my ankle or my body @ all.. ;p

finally my rest day which is today.. had worked consecutively 13 days for this pathetic 1 rest day.. woke up veri early in the morning for netball @ kallang, onli had 3 1/2 hours of sleep cos went to Club Momo with frens n slept ard 2am.. Then got muscle pulled on my left thigh, which is hurting til now & whenever i tried to stretch a little, & 'sprained' my 4th finger on my left as well.. gosh!! it was hurting reali very bad when my dad was trying to massage for me juz now, tat i was tearing.. it is swollen.. look like a big fat sausage on the hand.. cant even bend it or grasp it.. tat reali sucks man.. tomorrow workin on night shift.. cant get MC now.. hopefully after the massage by my dad, it'll be better by then.. then my knees are giving me problems again.. this time round, i think i really need to get the physiotherapy appointment.. have been putting it off since april.. this really sucks big time.. n gotta get new ankle guard as well..

really feel like getting out of this full of damage, crap body of mine.. how cool will it be if we can never get injured, sick, or old as we age.. im not afraid of getting old, cos i would want to age gracefully.. & i want to experience every stage of life which we suppose to have, but getting injured or sick is the worse thing of all.. to me @ least.. people like us who loves sports & outdoor games, our body tend to be in a worse shape than those who don't.. our knees, ankles.. hands.. back.. but hell, we still go ahead doing what we love.. that's the price that we'd paid but hell we still love it! Although am feeling burnt, tired & aching now, but am glad that i stil had went ahead with the netball games today, cos it has been quite a long time since i had 'exercise' & played. ;) It is realy a veri good sports. ;p


No comments: