Monday, August 29, 2005

This wk is actualy my leave.. but not goin anywhere cos no kaki to go out anywher.. & worse.. no $$ to go oversea as well, not even goin on my own.. had overspent for last month.. gosh..!! terrible, horrible me!! but anyway, i'll juz use this whole wk to relax, mit up wif frens, salsa dancing or watever i wan to do!! ;p

Although its my leave tis wk.. but today i stil woke up early in the morning, 7.30am.. went back to hosp.. cos gotta go for the annual staff screening.. & wanted to see my Dearest Dr Yim.. haha!! initially wanted to take pics wif him.. but i decided not to.. cos i looked & felt veri sleepy.. & he was post call.. so i dun want the pic to look bad.. anyway, we'll have a gathering tis wk.. then wil take pics with him.. heeheehehe ;>
We had breakfast, roti prata @ a coffeeshop somewher @ taglin halt.. then collected chocolate cakes.. he bought 3 4kg, 1 2kg & 2 ikg (i tink).. for the few depts he'd worked with.. We got the 4kg one.. it was veri nice.. chocolate is thick yet not too sweet.. left the ward abt 1230.. was feelin veri sleepy n tired oreadi.. but went to Watson's @ jurong point to do my monthly necessities topping up... haha!! had a 2hrs nap n now here i am updating my blog.. ;)
gotta call ruthie if dinner is stil on.. ;p

No comments: