Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Beautiful pic with Sweet memories.. which i can onli keep it to myself. ;)
Used this pic to mark the entry of my birthday this yr ;)
Proud to say tat this yr birthday, on the actualy day of my bday, 20 Oct.. the best thing i had done for myself is tat i have 3 proper meals on my special day!! Had the day off on the day.. so had breakfast wif mum @ 8+, b4 she go to work. then had lunch wif Shaowei @ 1+pm. then had dinner wif Aunty Mary @ Tao's Restaurant.. ;) I'd never felt so gd abt having 3 meals in a day!! :D well, due to my shift work schedule.. i've not been able to have my meals regularly ever since i started work.. tats like abt 5yrs ago..! ;D
In Fact, This whole month.. i've been kinda celebrating my birthday..!! ;P cos i didnt make any plans for my bday.. as i reali cant think of thing to do on my bday..(tats bcos im single..?!) i decided to mit up wif frens who wan to mit mi & celebrate my bday for mi.. so this month i have been eating reali quite a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feasting Month eh...!! Ther'll b more pics n words to put dwn.. but cant do it now as im reali veri sleepy oreadi... :)

No comments: