Sunday, October 30, 2005

This lovely present is frm Sylvastian.. a fren whom i gotta know @ the vet clinic.. well, its a long story how we know each other & if i didnt rem wrongly.. i did mentioned abt him in one of my posts veri much earlier.. ;D Anyway, he got this great lookin bag frm MILAN!!! He was having his Honeymoon @ Europe & Swizterland. ;) Reali reali touched tat he rem my birthday & tat he got this bag for moi!! Anyway, he cant forget my bday cos his sis's bday oso veri near mine.. ;) :D We had dinner on wed, b4 my bday, & had a drink @ the pub @ mount faber wher he showed mi his wedding pics & the photos @ the wedding dinner. Reali veri Veri Sweet, lovely & loving Couple! I didnt go to his wedding dinner although he did invite mi.. cos im too shy to attend a dinner on my own.. & i was workin pm shift on his wedding day.. which is on the Children's Day, 1st Oct ;) But i did sent my best regards & wishes to him & his beautiful wifey on the day. ;)

No comments: