Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Finally, i got all these pics uploaded... and to post them up...

This sexy lady here with me is, Edie the famous salsa freak. ;)
She was here in dublin for the salsa workshop, which i didnt attend bcos i was @ Glendalough, 'climbing' the mountain wif Ross... .... but luckily we made it back to dublin on sun, and as usual, went to the dance academy, and Edie was ther.. this pic was taken @ Samsara, one of the salsa club tats fully packed and crowded on sun, and we always go ther after dancing @ academy.. only dared to approach Edie after the whole night ended, and asked to have a pic taken.. ;p
was really happy tat she is really friendly and she even complimented me and said she really like my style too... ;D *blush blush* that really made my night, even though my legs & whole body was aching like hell tat night from the hiking..!! ;)


Now, this is another thing that i had done to make my arms ached like hell (again).. finally bought my little cupboard last week.. it was 10.8kg.. .. .. the walk home frm the luas usually takes abt 5mins.. but i took abt 10mins on that day.. it was not tat easy to carry it bcos of its long body..
I felt Good after finally gettin it and carried it home all by myself.. it felt like being back in singapore.. i always love to go to IKEA, and always buy a lot of stuffs frm ther to furnish my room.. and i always do tat on my own.. i like to assembly stuffs.. the bookshelves, cupboard, computer table (these are in my room in singapore).. i assembly them all by myself. ;)
Although im not really interested in cooking, at least i can help to build things ard for the house! ;)









I realli missed shopping in IKEA.. too bad they didnt hav a store over in dublin... or else it will most likely to b my nex fav plce to hang out, other than the cinema & salsa clubs .. ;p

i spend abt 1 and a half hour to complete the work and went to meet up with a new friend whom i got to know frm myspace. had a gd dinner and watched a great show, Evan Almighty. ;)


No comments: