Sunday, August 26, 2007

It seems to be long time since i last update my blog.. not becos im very busy.. i honestly dun reali know what's i've been busy abt.. was having lots of thoughts and going through lots of emotions that i dun reali know why, how and what's going on.. was juz needin sometime to go thru with them and tink abt them.. its not all the bad negative stuffs, ther r some gd and happy news too..

lesson well learnt is that I CANT be nice to everyone, esp to Men, cos they would simply think that i am interested in them! Argh!! That reali pissed me off! why cant the both sexes be friends, juz friends? Men always read too much when gals are nice to them... but Joe, my housemate said, "women always send the wrong signals to men" .. .. wel, its simply bcos men always try to b smart and their huge ego, thinking that gals who r nice to them, must b interested in them..! Of cos, its true for some cases.. but not for me..!

next- i know i am in almost every network online.. but it doesnt reali mean that im active in every single one.. and that doesnt mean that i would add all the same pple in the network!
So gettin bored with those which im not reali interested in and not active in, i decided to cancel the acc.. so those who are tryin to add me in any network that they can find.. im NOT SORRY that im NOT INTERESTED in adding u if u dun received any addition frm me within 3days!
I dun mean to be rude or nasty or a biatch.. but i tink ther r certainly some pple that i dun reali want them to b so into my life.. ther r some pple whom i hav to keep my distance frm, so that they wont get the wrong idea for me stil remaining as friends with them.. til they reali get that into their mind, that we are onli going to remain as friends, and NOTHING else.

so much of whining and complaining abt these troubling thoughts. Now the gd news.. ;)
Im in one of the new salsa performance team and would b starting for the team practise twice weekly.. gettin ourselves ready for any performance chances that hellen would get us to..
i love (most) the pple in the team that Hellen had put up, and i seriously think that we would put up something really cool and great. i have always love helen's style and personality when i 1st saw her dance on the dancefloor here in dublin. she's the 1st great woman dancer here in dublin!

Then next gd news is that, I would b going to the UK salsa congress which would b held @ Bournemouth, in 12-14 Oct.. one of the biggest salsa event.. and of cos, some of the team members are going too, so i reali think its going to be reali fun and fabulous.

15 Oct - i would b @ NYC! my 1st trip to the states! Finaly! i have always wanted to go to the states, be it for holiday or for work.. oh wel.. actualy i juz wan to travel, get myself on the plane and be somewher else!! And i seriously think its one of the best present i ever give to myself for my bday! ;) every year, i always get myself a present on my bday, to reward myself on my special day. ;) i alwys believed that one always have to reward themselves with something reali nice, something that they want. Of cos, i like to receive presents frm my friends and family too, anything, but the present that i get for myself, is to achieve one of my dreams, things that i wanna do. that's the difference. No one else can achieve my dreams for me! ;) wel, i do have loads of dreams..! lol

No comments: