Saturday, August 11, 2007

One of my closest friend's wedding that i'd obviously missed and would very much want to be there, but bcos i am *#^*#$* far far away frm home, flight ticket is f*** expensive....

Oh wel, although i wasnt back in time for her wedding, i did sent her a small wedding gift for her ROM day, which was 1week before the wedding dinner itself.. guess i hav to get her another wedding gift for the big day itself when i get back in spore.. cos i didnt know that she's having her big day the following weekend.. wel, as it may already sound.. this is not planned at all.. that is why i couldnt make it home for her wedding..
i always need to be informed at least 3months in advance if any of my friends want to invite me for a wedding or even a gathering.. when i was in spore, bcos of my busy schedule and work.
even now, im here in dublin, far away from home.. i definitely need to be informed @ least 6mths ahead!! so tat i can get the ticket early @ the cheaper price!




The lovely beautiful bride, all ready for the big day of her life. ;)





The tests that the groom has to go through to prove his love for his lovely wife.. it will be much more worse if i were to be ther.. lol


Finally, the couple get together. ;)






Wedding dinner @ Amara Hotel, the same hotel that christyne had her ROM last yr (before i left spore ;> )



And of cos, the group of friends @ the wedding dinner.. and i should b there too...............
but luckily i wasnt there... cos i would be the only one who is single... lol
in this grp, judy is already a mummy, christyne and peiqi have already ROM with their partner, now awaiting for zhendi & her partner & joyce with hers.. ;)

I simply LOVE to attend my friends' wedding to be honest. Cos im happy to see them being happy and loved. ;)
I know my friends would love to see me finding my own partner soon too.. but wel, they also know that i am happy with what im doing now and enjoying, having the best time.. they just let me be. Wel, that's wat friends are for, to me.. i dun need them to worry abt me, to pressurise me to do something that i dun like to, eg setting me up with a guy.. i juz need them standing by my side, giving me their support watever i do, wherever i am..
Gues, its reali easy to be my friend eh..? lol
But actualy its not tat easy though.. cos ther r some pple who juz cant do tat..

The simplest task it seems.. the more difficult it is to achieve..

;)

No comments: