Thursday, March 27, 2008

Have been really busy for the last 2weekends, that i am feeling a little burnt out i guess..
Was @ the dublin salsa congress on teh St Patricks' Wkend, and last wkend, was @ Stockholm wif rebecca & her bro, Enoch.
My very 1st experience of snow, never to tink tat it wil b in stockholm though, but stil, it was a pleasant experience.
It was freezing despite of the layers i had put on myself.. .. wasnt reali expecting tat cold.. ;)
were walking ard the city til our toes were totally feeling tat they're frozen.. that we stopped into shops in betw to let our freezing toes to warm themselves up.. lol

Stockholm.. wel.. im looking forward to go to copenhegan to check out the plce.. cos stockholm, doesnt work it well on me.. mayb its the cold, mab its the buildings are too structured.. i dun reali know.. but wel, at least i have been there n know it doesnt work on me. ;)

So.. 2 weeks of busy schedule.. which also means that i hav not meet up wif chris for that long too.. he has not seen my new haircut in person yet too.. although he had seen it on the webcam..

feeling so tired right now, that my brain is not really functioning properly.. wanted to write other stuffs tat was goin on.. but juz cant tink straight.. gues, i'll hit my bed.. at such early time.. 1030pm... ??!!

No comments: