Thursday, July 07, 2005

til now, i stil cant believe wat i'd been thru yesterday is true... actualy, the whole day of yesterday hav not been gd for mi.. (when i tink abt it...) i was late for work in the 1st plce.. woke up @ 7am when i suppose to start work @ 7am..!!?? i was feeling veri gorgy the previous nite cos i had the flu vaciination jab after work.. thru out my shift, i was not reali on the ball to work.. kinda floating but stil manage to keep my legs on the ground.. then my hp got stolen in betw 3-4pm.. reali cant believe my eyes when i discover my hp was not in my bag.. cos i last check my hp was @ 3pm!!!! i asked myself if i had misplced it somewher.. i traced back my steps.. i couldnt find it.. i called my colleagues who had left the plce to check if i had misplced my hp in their bag too.. WHICH I NOE TAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!! nope, noting.. its gone.. one of the colleagues whom i'd called, i noe she was angry wif mi abt tat & she had misunderstood the meaning.. but wat the heck, i would like to care but honestly, i dun!! @ tat point of time, i onli wan to noe if i had misplced it!! not suspecting her or pointing my finger tat she's the thief!!! after making the police report, i went home, thinking tat i can use my 2nd line wif my old hp so tat i can stil contact my frens whom im suppose to mit up for a show @ nite.. but hell!!!!!!!!! the sim card of my 2nd line.. is not the one tat i tot it is!!!! i tink i had accidentally threw it away!! mistaking the one tat i had now is the one tat i actualy wanted to throw.. oh man!!! so for the whole of last nite, i was without hp.. nobody can contact mi.. including the police.. im like a illegal immigrant, wif no identity.. luckily, i managed to find my frens in the big foodcourt of Plaza singapura.. n wel, i stil went for the show of cos.. although yesterday was reali an unlucky day.. but @ lest ther's one gd ting tat happened last nite was tat the show i'd watched, Initial D, was gd!! @ least someting gd & comforting ya..

im stil upset wif the fact tat my hp was stolen TWICE in the same fucking workplce of mine!! im veri disappointed wif the broken trust tat i hav for my fellow colleagues.. im workin in a hospital,, in the ward, an ICU dept, the trust i hav for my colleagues.. now is totally shattered!! the 1st time, i stil hav the cleaner as a suspect.. whom i stil tink tat she's the one.. n she's out of the ICU frm then on. . but tis time... i reali cant believ tat its gonna b one of us.. the angel side of me says tat its not, it couldnt b.. but the devilish angeline said tat it is, it must b one of us..!! when the police investigator asked mi if ther's any suspect in mind.. the angel said no.. couldnt tink of any.. its so heartbreaking to noe tat someone u trust actualy did someting bad to u.. its a betrayal...!!!!!!! i hate betrayal, lies..

sometimes, i do tink abt tis.. am i too trusting wif pple..? am i too naive?? but its so difficult to b wif pple if i hav to put on a fake smile, a mask in front of them.. isnt? i spent more time @ the workplce than i had @ home.. the worklpce is like a 2nd home.. to mi @ least.. but tis home.. i reali cant tolerate anymore.. how can i work wif pple whom i cant trust anymore.. esp when the work we r doin involves other pples' lives...?

sorry for those who r readin my blog rite now.. i noe tis is long.. im goin to stop now. cos gotta go to work.. which i hope i can manage, i noe i can..
to whoever who had stolen my hp.. i juz wanna say... ther'll b RETRIBUTION!! in a way or other.. dun ever let mi noe who the hell u r.. cos i wont forgive u no matter what reason u hav, i dun fucking care.. i noe u dun either.. fuck u! (veri pissed off)

No comments: