Monday, August 14, 2006

Finally meet up wif Anna last Sat after our work, n tell her abt me going off soon.. I felt realli relieved & happy abt it actually, i oso dun reali know why.. but honestly, she is one of the most important person/friend in my life, other than my family & my doggie, she will be the nex one lining up followed by my other 2 veri veri close frens, Christyne & Kris. these 3 impt women are the pple who have stayed with me all these years, grew up with me, went through thick n thin wif me, know me inside out, upside down. ;) now that 2 of them have oreadi found their true love & happiness, im reali happy for them n i can oso rest assured that their man will take gd care of them. ;) as for me, im not worried though. my true love will come one day i believe. even if i am destined to be alone, im not worrried abt tat either cos i can take care of myself. i always believed & think that there's always something more in life that i shld worry abt & do abt. My dream is not to get married.. my dream.. anna know what's my dream.. ;)
hint hint - SCV is showing a HK tv serial (2nd time) abt it.. & i realli hope n wish tat i'll be ther.. someday i will.. ;)

No comments: