Tuesday, August 29, 2006

You realise how small the world is when you got to know a new friend & realised that this new friend also know another friend of yours.
You know how small the world is when you meet a long lost friend on the street, after losing contact for years.
You will be surprised to know how small the world is when yr long lost friend is a relative of one of your friends.

Was @ PS's grandma's wake after salsa last nite, saw a familiar face within her relatives & cousins.. & realised that one of them is actualy my pri sch mate, whom i have lost contact with. so we chatted & catch up with each other, reminscining of our childhood, our pri sch, teachers.. ;D suppose to leave the wake b4 12am, but in the end, left abt 15mins to 1am..

Today went to JE for breakfst wif mum, sis & bro.. & who did we see... our pri sch chinese teacher! He was sitting juz next to our table. I came back to our table after goin to the bank, then my both excited siblings asked me, "look @ the table beside us! rem him??" i was like, "yah, our pri chinese teacher, Mr Koh." my mum was like" go & greet him then." the 2 of them were pushing me to greet him, bro's excuse was "he only taught me one class, dun think he'll rem me @ all" so only left the 2 gals.. so i juz pulled along my sis & go forward to him. Had a gd time chatting wif him & glad to know that he's happily retired & still remained as healthy & strong, although he did lose some weight.. & some tan.. ;)

I wonder who else would i mit this wk.. ;p

No comments: