Monday, August 21, 2006

Finaly, i can feel that i am getting myself back to my usual busy schedule. i cant believe that the cough could actualy bring me down for abt 1 & a half week.. darn.. now im having almost my whole body aching.. but now its not bcos im sick again, its actualy from the sunday netball game that we had @ kallang, which was from 11am til abt 5pm.. weather was superb, with the sun blazing bright.. so now, got a darker tan with slightly burned face with my legs unevenly tanned, bcos of the knee guards that i've to put on on both my knees, n muscles aching, but i felt great!! ;>
gotta get myself a new pair of sport shoes though, b4 this coming sun, bcos gotta run 6km for the shearsbridge run.. no time to have proper training for this run tis time, bcos of the sickness that i had, but tink i shld do juz fine for it, since i can play netball yest.. hehehe.. shldnt b a prob. probably wil go for a short run after i get my new shoes.. ;p

Had a great farewell party for Darren as well, during the midwk, thurs n fri.. wil post up the pics soon too.. i prefer to let the pics to the talking.. ;)

No comments: