Sunday, November 26, 2006

this week wil b the evaluation week.. although i know that i am giong to pass this probation and get the full registration, but still, i still a little nervous and excited, ;p
its juz like being a student.. waiting for the examination results..
there was a few times that i wished that i am here as a student, goin to school and i am pretty sure that i will definitely have a gd time here, not saying that i am not havin a gd time now, but its different.. being here to study, and being here to work.. but wel, i hav no complaints afterall i am here. ;D

this trip abroad make me realise how much i love my family and friends, more than i thought.. too much i tink.. this trip has make my bond wif my family closer. its not as if that we are not close then, but it juz make it closer.. i like this feeling. although i am far away frm home, but stil, i know that we miss & love one another a lot!! ;)

its kinda acceptable that the philipinos called me "A baby" when we 1st came here... but when darren's fren (who's @ belfast), whom he introduced me thru msn and after some chattin.. he also said that im stil like a big baby... WEIRD!!! wel, mayb i am.. its okie though.. i am learning and growing.. i feel that i am even more disciplined now, and organised. its not as if that i am not when i was in spore.
wel, although i hav been here for abt 2mths.. i have not check out the pubs, clubs and even my love, Salsa yet! hmm, its only during this adaptation period that im restraining myself from goin out and checkin out the fun that i can have. wait till i get my registration, hehehhehehe!!! its a gd time for a break as well. i had worked hard and played too hard back in spore. now, im working hard & having gd rest during my off days and wkends. i am not pushing myself too hard cos i dun wanna fall sick in this new plce and cold weather, its not goin to b any fun then. ;)

although everything has been goin on smoothly for me over here, but it is not the same for some pple whom i care and love. was reali surprised to hear some bad news frm aunty mary abt her family.. and reali felt veri sad that it has happened to the family, and that i am not there.. its not that i can change things or anything like tat, but at least i hope to b ther for any support that i can give to their family.. all i can do now is to pray for uncle terence and his family that things will become better for them.. and for anna's grandma too.. sorry babe, that i couldnt b there, but i stil care,

i know my entry into my blog is gettin longer, but ther're stil so many things that i wanna put down, :D wil try to update more often so tat i dun hav to write so many stuffs in one entry.. ;)

No comments: