Saturday, November 11, 2006



To my dear folks, presenting my 1st meal that i'd prepared all by myself with no help!! I actualy did this last sat when i had stayed home the whole day so when i went to the kitchen wif my slightly rumbling stomach, ther was no one in the kitchen, suddenly felt the urge of tryin to whip up my own dinner with wat's remaining in the fridge. So, i had pork chop wif sausages and pasta wif beef, cabbage and potatoes. ;D i know it doesnt look appetizing from the pics but hey, it was not bad okie!! i asked one of the indians to try it and she said it was gd and she took a small plate of it. and Lyn and Jo-Anne tried it too in the middle of the night as i had left it on our table, they took it without knowing it was me who had cooked it, and asked me in the morning when we saw each other inthe kitchen. they both said it was not bad, and its good for my 1st try!! :D
HAHAHAHHAHH!!!

No comments: