Thursday, March 01, 2007

Fallin in love is not tat difficult as wat i used to think..
for the past 2 yrs, it has been real tough for me to fall in love.. although i dun reali know y..
mainly bcos i was stil pinning for willy..
prob i was real picky & choosy (like wat almost all my frens said)
prob lookin for the connection, chemistry with the guy is impossible, (but ther was when i was with willy..)
oh wel, 2nd main reason is bcos i know i wont b in spore, i couldnt have & wouldnt have a relationship, commitment in spore.. and Thank God, i realli manage to leave spore without any much burden.. as to now i am reali havin fun and njoying meeting people. and oh wel, liking them (in a special way) and enjoying their company. ;)

Unexpectantly when im here now in dublin.. fallin in love seems to b real easy for me.. ..
prob the guys here that i have met so far.. they are realli nice and treating me good..
hmmm... i sounds like a real easy target here.. but no.. not reali.. but i can b easily taken if the guy treat me right.. in wat way.. well.. in any every small ways.. its not realli tat difficult to make me fall in love though..but of cos the guy gotta be kinda attractive to me (in my eyes too..) u know.. its not juz any other guy tat i wil b interested in!!

Hopefully this year is goin to be a funstastic year for me.. ;)
one more day to the WESTPORT SALSA...! i gotta keep my excitement down though...
cos everytime i am veri excited abt something.. it always doesnt turn out well.. everytime.. ;)
im tryin my best to keep it real low..
;p

No comments: