Thursday, March 08, 2007

It is only a few days ago from the last post i had, but it felt like ages ago.. I am starting to feel a little much better, from everything.. had juz went through the probation evaluation with my CNM2, and wel, everything is going on well and cool.. @ least its something nice for me to lift up my spirits.

March has juz started but we already have plans for may! Will be going to Portugal for the wkend holiday for Channey's bday, going to be an All Gals Getaway, so we're going to paint the whole portugal RED!! And soon after that, it will be the Irish Salsa Congress! Cant wait for the congress honestly!! !! ;p

Gues i am really good in keeping myself really occupied.. and it is one of my ways to keep myself sane and getting over things, putting the past behind, and starting all over again. ;)

No comments: