Thursday, April 12, 2007

The whole of last wk was totally fabulous, cos i was not working (After working 1 whole week of 12hours of night shifts) and furthermore it was the good friday and easter week, so yeap, wkends = party, dancing time!!

Onli thurs was a day that i wished that i wasnt ther @ Y's plce and to witness the whole game of flirting.. i did left being hurt, but i had realised and learned abt wat i reali want, and in the end, i was thankful tat it had happened.

Honestly, i have never wanted to have anything serious, any r/s commitment ever since after breaking up from my longest r/s. It is not bcos im not over the r/s. Breaking up from it had definitely made me stronger and realise what my dreams and goals are and i am actualising them right now. ;)

So, No more Time for dating cos i do hav lots of things in my To-Do-List!!

Was out on a sunday morning wif Barbara, a German nurse-hostelmate, after having onli 2hours of sleep. It was my 1st time goin out wif her cos we had always onli see each other in the kitchen, but the morning was reali grand! had a filling breakfast and desserts.. was out in the city for abt 4hours b4 we headed home to start our revision together.

Barbara, is the same age as my mummy.. but as she was realli having a tough, rough sailing @ work, she was a reali sad, unhappy, miserable, depressed person. so was trying to help her in any way that i can.. and thankfully, it did helped in a way or two, and now, she's gettin better and feelin so much better and happy now @ work.. jus hopin tat things wil go right frm now on for her. ;)

It is really amazing to realise how much stronger i have been.. how much more i learned abt myself when i was tryin to help other pple, and.. i always learned something juz by lending pple my listening ear and being ther for them. be it that they might not b my close frens. ;p

Gotta hit the bed right now, cos tml wil b a long day for me! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...the longest r/s dun happen to be me bah???