Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Within 2mths, i have went for a haircut again.. this is kinda serious!! prob ainah wil know wat i mean.. i go for a haircut when im depressed with myself, when im bored.. when im sick of lookin @ myself in the mirror. (signs of depression).. .. .. actualy, its also another way for me to ventilate it out.. i do feel better after having the new look.. but gettin a haircut is not enough for me though..


Then, I have always wanted to get my tongue pierced, way back when i was in spore.. after i had my navel pierced.. but didnt have the courage to go for it.. and now, when i finally picked myself to go the the piercing shop to get my tongue pierced.. the guy couldnt do it for me!!!!!! bcos my vein in the tongue is right in the middle!!!!!! i was kinda disappointed.. but wel, @ least i tried..
couldnt pierce the tongue when the vein is in the middle cos it wil bleed and of cos i wil die from the bleeding..

So i had my tragus pierced instead.. ;p
its not tat tough to get it pierced.. juz like having an ear piercing.. was actualy thinking of gettin a nose piercing.. but the guy was tellin us (channey and me) that the nose wil b red and swollen after the piercing.. so we didnt do it.. =p mayb nex time when we realli want to get it...


Then we went to a plce for dinner.. the plce is realli cool and realli love the plce.. the food is pretty good too and affordable!! !! so this is wat we had for dinner yest.. the seafood chowder soup is fabulous!! definitely wil go back ther again!



wel, i wanted to get my tongue pierced bcos i want to lose weigh tfast.. cos if after i get my tongue pierced, i wont b able to eat proper meals.. but luckily i couldnt get it done.. or else i wont b having a nice dinner last nite.. .. and when i told Yan abt the tongue piercing.. he was asking.. wont it b weird when we kissed if u have the tongue piercing.. hahahhahaha ;D
yah, i wonder how would it feel like though.. hmmm.. prob i shld look for one who has the tongue pierced and kiss him and see how it feels like.. IM JOKING!! !!

okie, other than gettin a haircut, tragus pierced.. i did lots of shooping too.. spent abt 300euro in total now, in onli 2days!! Wat the hell!! im too dangerous to b going out alone in the streets!!!!

bought 2 new boots from river island, bought clothes, lingeries, and books!! i would buy the whole bookshop if i can afford!!
i love this bookshop tat im going to now.. Hodges Figgis. cos this is th eonli bookshop so far, tat have nursing books. they have the whole variety of books. realli big bookshop with everything in store!! mayb by the time i come back spore for holiday, i can bring the whole bookshop wif me!! ;D i know my mum wil faint if she gets to know abt this!! prob not onli my mum, tink i might b kicked out frm the house!! ;D

No comments: