Thursday, January 17, 2008

going to the 3rd of Jan 2008... and finally having the chance of writing in my blog... Geez.. wat hav i been doing?? and gues wat.. its going to b 2am now.. my last nite posting again..

wel, lets turn back the time and go back to yr 2007 1st.. late nite is always gd to do some reflections, as it is quiet, calm (if its not raining)

I was (stil am) grateful and thankful for all the great things that hav happened, and all the gd friends tat i hav made over here in dublin. Gues putting and getting all over things in singapore is one of the best thing in my life, and honestly, reali hav thank willy for tat when i come to think abt it. although i do admit ther r times when i do tink of him, but i know im no longer hangin on or waiting.

Gettin to know channey and rebecca here, and started to my travelling dream, is already more than i hav ever dream of.. wel, i hav never ask for it either though.. ever since i came here, all i ever pray and ask for is for the gd health and happiness for every of my family and friends back home. Another dream of mine came true when i got the chance to b in the salsa performance team wif helen and other reali nice and gd dancers in dublin. And of cos, last but not least, gotta know chris and then.. finaly, i fell in love, or i shld say, We fell in love.. lol

the best is yet to come, after travelling to london, portugal, norway, barcelona, rome, paris, new york and boston in yr 2007, the last trip of the yr is to SINGAPORE, back home!
and of cos, the most important thing of the trip is my dear little sister's wedding. ;)

Spending 3weeks back home, seems such a short time.. and honestly, if i were to spend another week in spore, i might juz wanna stay ther and not come back at all.. but of cos, main thing i hav to go back to dublin is bcos of money.. wel...that is bcos i had spend almost all my money in spore.. and it is mainly for my new baby, Canon 400D!! !! had been eyeing on this SLR since Nov, when i was stil in dublin.. wel, u know me.. once i set my eyes on someting, i wil definitely try to get it.. ;p

Being back home at the end of the yr is really definitely one of the best way to end the yr.. but it was not that perfect as i cant spend the end of the yr wif chris, as it was our 1st yr.. but wel, nex time then. ;) nonetheless, it is almost perfect.. i'll give it 90% then.
I was glad that i had spend the xmas eve at home wif my family, although this yr i didnt, or couldnt organise a house xmas party but everyone is looking forward to my sis wedding and hav already kinda make tat day as one of the xmas gathering already.. lol
and as for the new yr countdown, i was with peishi and her fiance, watchin fireworks, wif millions of pple.. alrite, its a little exaggerating.. prob few hundred thousands then.. ;)
tat also reminds me of, during one of the yr countdwn, i was wif samson, and of cos watchin fireworks, but we had such perfect view of the whole fireworks then. although this time we didnt reali hav a very gd view, but being able to spend this little time wif peishi and countdwning to the new yr is already more than i can say.. ;)

although ther r stil some friends whom i didnt get the chance to meet up when i was back in town, but im glad i do managed to spend more time wif those friends whom i did met up with.
luckily i didnt book any trip to thai or bintan, or else i wouldnt hav tat extra time at all!

this time round when leaving singapore, it is not as hard like the 1st time.. none of us were crying or feeling very sad... as we know, i wil b back again for visit in NOV! as i wil b coming back for peishi & jason's wedding!! ;) back in spore for weddin again eh.. i tink this is the most perfect applicable excuse for me to go back to spore! lol

and yes, i know this is only Jan, but believe it or not, i hav 2008 planned out already, almost the whole yr.. kekekkekek... and i am already looking forward to AUGUST.. as my MUM, together wif my aunt and uncle, they'll b coming to DUBLIN for visit!!
but of cos, first, my 1st trip of this new yr is to BERLIN, and it is this weekend!!
i am going to start accumulate or counting, how many plces i will travel in the whole yr! new hobby!! not forgetting bringin my SLR of cos! my new baby is going to plces wif me, and im going to start frm ther, travel photography.. wel, actualy, i hav been doing tat.. wif my digital cam..

loads of dreams to fulfil, loads of things to do.. and of cos, not forgetting my nclex.. wil defnitely hav to do the exams by april.... argh!!!

I Definitely need more than 24hours in a day!!! !!

No comments: