Thursday, January 17, 2008

these are the pics tat was taken wif my Baby @ the airport, when i hav to leave singapore for dublin... family and friends who came to see me off once again.. but this time, ther's no more tears but smiles.. not because they love to see me go, but this time its bcos we all know when is my next trip back, so tat reali helps a lot!
and of cos, not forgetting that i would see my mum much earlier in the yr as she is planning (or reali wanting) to come over to dublin for a visit!! and she'l b coming over wif one of my aunt and uncle. ;) SWEET!! this is goin to b her 1st long flight trip and to come over so far.. i know it is exciting for her too!! Gotta plan all the initeraries, trips for us to go too!!!! WOOOHHH, i am gettin excited juz by thinkig of tat now!! ;)


















No comments: