Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Chinese new yr is juz another gd time to spend time together wif familes, relatives, cousins.. tats wat i like abt it.. its no more abt the 'angbao' money.. it used to be like a routine for the last 2yrs.. but not anymore.. ;) CNY is a gd time to have such gatherings as, people will have the holidays to b not working, n celebrating CNY..
My aunties were askin me n my sis when r we gettin married
my sis, May's reply was . 'no one wanna marry me leh..' then i replied, ' i dun wanna get married.. no money....'

Think abt it.. Do i realli have to get married..??!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure how I began reading your blog but you seem like a really nice person. I hope you enjoy the CNY !!! :)
And if and when the right person comes around marriage is a good thing :) I have been married for 20 years now and even though it hasnt always been the best of times I wouldnt change the years that I have spent with my wife for anything . Always be true and honest to yourself, your friends and your mate once you meet him. Best wishes from Ohio, USA

destiny said...

;) reali thanks for the advice!! i agree wif u abt meeting the right person, then marriage is a natural & the best thing that can happen.. tat is when the right guy comes along. ;) right now, there isnt any, but im in no hurry too to get one, cos i believe tat everyone of us is destined to be with the one that God has chosen. i like things to happen naturally, take it easy. ;)

hope u had enjoyed reading my blog too .. frm all my crap n nonsense.. hhahaha..!!! ;p