Thursday, January 11, 2007

how many people reali love the feeling when their body aches like hell after an exercise or after an activity?
i love it! ;)
its onli an hour on the ice, and now im having aches in my body, and a sore butt cos i fell on it on the ice twice, or prob thrice.. kekkeke
this shows how "fit" i am now, after 3months of being here in dublin...
obviously there is a lot of catchin up for me to do for my fitness!!

how smart can one be by asking "wat time is the bus coming" when the time schedule of the bus is staring right in front of yr face!!
usually, if it's an old lady who asked me this question, i would ask her wat bus she's waiting for and look @ the schedule and give her the answer.. (oh how sweet and nice of me rite..?)
if the question comes frm a cute guy, i would do the same too i reckon (of cos i would do the same! )
even if the question comes frm a lady, i will do the same too if she ask in a nice, innocent way, and she seems real nice and frenly
but gues wat, this time is not. this lady is not in any of the 3 categories tat i mentioned above.
she is cocky and rude. so wat did she get from me?
simple answer to a simple question - " its on the time schedule here"
and im back on my ipod mini, listening to my list of songs, totally ignoring her, no more conversation.

i can blame it on my PMS tat i am so unfriendly, but always remember that if u need or askin for help, one shld @ least be nice when askin for directions or help.
even if u wan to try to open an conversation, do be nice, frenly and dun start with a stupid question, cos u will get a stupid answer back! DUH!

No comments: