Sunday, January 28, 2007

I have this sudden feeling of How lucky was i when i am in my homeland, the lion city.. .. ..
it just makes me miss home so bad.. .. ..
being surrounded with my loved ones & friends, & of cos not forgetting my dearest pet, Coco..
with the excellent transport system in spore,
the conveniency of almost every single services in spore,
A Paradise for Shopping and Food, tats definite!!
honestly, now i finally understand why people are moving into Singapore.. ..
excluding the fact that the living cost is getting higher,
the pace of life is fast, (to some, its too fast..)
workload is heavy, (almost every job expect us to be multitasking)
basically, life is so busy, revolving work & social life.
wel, to think that, actualy my life is really veri colourful, beautiful & busy, in spore..
of cos, i would have never realised how lucky, fortunate, blessed and loved i am if i have never move out of this comfort zone.. so yeah, im still happy that i have made the move. ;)

almost everyone is askin me when am i going back to spore (for holiday..) wel, tat will b nex yr, 2008.. hopefully i can b back for chinese new yr, and of cos for Peishi's wedding.. tats my plan for now.. ;)

Im glad that the technology is so advanced now that i dun have any problems stayin in touch wif all my loves ones back home, tat @ least taking the homesickness off my mind, ;p
Just wanna let you folks know that i Realli Miss and Love All Of You, all of the people whom i have known for all these yrs.

Zillions of hugs and kisses!!
(tat's wat i can afford now.. ;p)

No comments: