Wednesday, May 30, 2007


and of cos, how can i not put up my dear sister pic when i just did for my bro... this is my dear sis with her husband-to-be. ;) dun get mistaken.. this is not thier wedding. they were @ my sister's best fren's wedding dinner.
Its reali amazing tat pple do comment tat both of us look alike.. and the immediate response frm the both of us is disgust. neither of us like to b told tat we look alike cos we are so different frm each other, and to think back abt it.. i find it reali amusing.. mayb we are similar in some ways.. ;)
realli missed the days when the both of us are always arguing and being hard on each other.. but no matter wat happens, when either of us is goin thru a hard time or havin some difficulties.. we wil stand up for each other and support each other. that's wat sisters are for ya..
just like now.. me being away frm home.. it actualy makes the 3 of us miss one another.. actualy its more of they missing me and vice versa.. ;)
pretty sure tat my absence @ home.. does bring our relationship a little closer, in a way.. ;p

No comments: