Thursday, May 03, 2007

Finally i hav moved out frm the hostel.. and moving into a new plce is realli kinda fun!! It is a tedious work though, from packing and unpacking.. of cso the whole process of clearing and tidying up stuffs is real tiring.. but i am enjoying it!! Its just like starting my life anew again!! wel, how many times do i hav to 'start my life new'??? ??? think this is my 4th / 5th time startin new this yr... kekekekekekke
but think abt it again.. actualy we start our life new again with each and every day when the sun rises!! prob to some pple, its when the sun sets.. watever..

Anyway, went to watch this show, the Painted Veil, on tues, b4 i officially moved into my new plce, gettin my keys. A very touchin love story, thank god that i went to watch alone, cos ther were 2 real touching scenes that made me teared.. ..


Beautiful setting with a touching story..
Wat is love? How do u know if he/she is the One?
Friends did advised me that its better to have the guy who loves me more than i love him
but i believed that it shld be equal.. prob it cant b 100%.. but almost..
i cant be with someone who loves me but i dun feel the same way to him..
chemistry and connection is impt for me..
main prob is that i can connect wif almost everybody.. but the chemistry.. is difficult.. but friends always tell me that chemistry wont last.. but honestly, if ther's no chemistry, no sparks, nothing wil ever happen betw 2 pple, isnt?
so far, ther's onli 1 whom i hav the chemistry and connection wif, but stil things couldnt work out.. weird isnt?
Its so weird that most pple only know / come to realise tat how much they reali love the person when they lose them...

No comments: