Saturday, May 26, 2007

Finally, today is the day tat i'd been lookin forward to.. the arrival of Aunty Mary & Chermaine to Dublin!! WOOHOO!!

Although i got up early in the morning, i was stil late to arrive in the airport, all bcos of the late Aircoach bus to the airport.. was waiting @ the bus-stop for more than 30mins, when it was supposingly to be 15mins.. but anyway, fetched them frm the airport and took them to my plce in the cab. Was really surprised and happy to see all the stuffs tat they brought over frm spore for me... was really really touched!!!!
Took them to the Wine Cellar for lunch (the plce wher channey and i went for her bday) and walkin, shoppin ard in St Stephen's and city center..

Then, when we finally wanted to take the bus back home... i realised tat i was PICKPOCKETED!!
My big fat black wallet was missing frm my bag!!!!!!!!! Tracking back the route tat we took, stil no sign of my wallet.. so.. i resigned to my unlucky fate..
Went back home, got all the numbers to call to cancel all my cards.. for ireland & SIngapore!
Informed the embassy of spore as well, as my spore identity card was in my wallet as well... and my immigration card for ireland... so hav to report to the garda (police) station... @#*^@#$#@$

Now, i feel so empty.. with no identity card, no atm card, no credit card.. DARN!!!!!!! @$#@*#$&@*$*

but wel, not all is lost... considering tat i am stil quite lucky..
cos my hp, digital camera and housekeys are stil in my bag..
the amt of cash in my walet is abt 60-70euros..
and i was PICKPOCKETED
Not ROBBED..
No one was hurt..

I hope the cash would help this thief in most ways he/she wanted to have..
just return my identity card to the immigration/embassy/police.. tats wat im asking for..
although i would hav all these replaced soon enough.. but stil.. oh wel, cant b tat optimistic abt it though.. i know.. oh well..
lesson well learned. prob its a warning sign for me.. to b super duper careful wif my stuffs when im going on my trips... norway, paris and rome.
Im sensing the danger already..... ...... ...... ......

No comments: