Thursday, May 10, 2007

Its been more than 1week since i have moved into my current plce.. but honestly, i didnt reali spend a lot of time to connect with the house and my room yet... will try to spend more time @ home..

some pics taken b4 moving out of the hostel.. didnt realise that i have accumulated so many stuffs until i hav to pack to move out.. i'd onli been for abt 7mths!!
i came here with 1 pair of sport shoes, 2 pairs of slippers, 1 pair of 'boots' and my pair of dancing heels. keekekekekke.

These are onli the 1st part of my stuffs that i moved over on Saturday..

Before and after.. the pile of clothes i have now..
My double bed.. new duvet, new duvet cover and pillows.. and of cos the teddies bears tat i have here.. ;)
This is the living room.. small but i like it.
my fav space of the house.. the balcony. have not taken any pics from the balcony yet.. didnt have the time..
the kitchen. ;) small but sufficiently equipped.



2 comments:

Sad Dude said...

Wahhhh... your new place is very very very niceeee!!!

destiny said...

Thanks. ;p u can come visit and holiday anytime!