Wednesday, December 27, 2006




2 more presents tat i got, bear's from Glyn, and bodyshop frm my preceptor. ;) oh, actualy there's one more, 1 pair of socks frm honey faye.. ;p

its a great xmas afterall! was chattin wif my mum online thru msn for 3hours on xmas day, chattin wif a lot of frens as well, and was on the phone wif ruth yest, there was so much things tat we were updating each other!

gosh, i reali missed all my friends and family in spore! esp this xmas season.. missing the parties , the food, and fabulous company! of cos the presents too, kkekekekeekekek!

although i miss spore a lot, but im stil havin a great time over here! Esp since after i hav been checkin out the salsa scene here, kekkekeke.. im starting to go out til late @ night..! hahahha.
i will keep a lookout for myself, dun worry my dear frens. luckily back in spore, i hav trained myself to b kinda lone ranger, or else i wont b able to go to the club on my own here, and if i hav to wait for the philipinos or pple here to go wif me, i dun tink i would ever able to check out the salsa here @ all! ;D

im loving this!!

No comments: