Friday, December 29, 2006

2more days to the end of 2006, and now im reflecting on wat i hav done & achieved in this whole yr.. honestly, im pretty proud of myself tat i have achieved the things that i want and yea, it reali felt great!!

List of wat i had done:
- 1st time to a Kelong and had a fabulous time
- done a 5km run and shearsbridge run
- mission relief trip to indonesia
- 1st salsa festival in m'sia
- getting my open water dive cert
- getting a level 1 rock climbing cert
- 1st time taking a long hr flight (more than 14hrs)
- 1st time being away frm home so far away
- doing my own laundry
- cooking a proper meal
- cooking rice (without a rice cooker)
- 1st time going to belfast (all on my own)
- doing groceries shopping
- gettin my full registration and visa, work permit all done
- 1st time having my bday overseas
- 1st xmas away frm home
- 1st new yr away frm spore
- salsa-ing in belfast and dublin! ;)

that's pretty a lot ya..? ;D
nex coming up wil b my 1st chinese new yr away frm home.. it might sound sad, but im not, reali. cos i have plans for CNY. wil let u folks know once its confirm. ;p

ThanksSsS to everyone who have been part in my life, all the memories that u folks had given me and i do still keep all of you in spore dear to my heart, tats for sure!

and wanna say thanks for the new friends that i have made here as well, in dublin. thanks for being part of my life here & involving me in yrs! ;>

No comments: