Friday, July 20, 2007

Loneliness.

Many have warned me abt this when i came over to dublin, on my own, and i had already anticipated it when i have make up my mind to set off alone.
Honestly, ther r few times when i do felt lonely, but tat onli last abt a few minutes and i get over it. cos i know my family and friends back in singapore, they are missing me too, prob not as much as i miss them, but hell, all i need to know is that im not being forgotten! Realli thankful for the advanced technology these days, cos its through the internet, msn, tat im still keepin in touch with them.

Everytime when someone ask me abt when am i coming back to singapore for a holiday, and each time i cant give them an answer, i feel so bad abt it too. Truly i want to go back to visit too, but the air tickets are so expensive nad the duration of the flight home.. i seriously think i shld reserve tat for a purposeful reason to get myself on the plane to singapore. ;)

No comments: