Thursday, July 12, 2007

Weirdest but a happy dream i had yestderday.. almost really thought it was real..
but i guess it must be that i have thinking about it so much nowadays that now im even dreaming abt it now..

Dreamt that i am back in singapore, my family and all my close friends are all in it.. it felt so real.. gosh.. the urge of going back is so strong that i am really surprised with myself too.. ..
Guess the fact that my sister's wedding s drawing near each day is not really helping much too.. cos that makes me wanna go back earlier and to know that i cant do that.. and worse.. the weather here is becoming so erratic and unbearable.. rain rain rain. cold cold cold.. wat a Summer dublin is experiencing now..
everytime i walk pass the shopping areas with a big sign of summer sale.. i always secretly cursing and swearing abt it.. wat a joke abt this whole summer sale stuffs..

but wel, i wont let this wet, disappointing, depressing summer get me down for too long..
i wil get over it real soon.. cos ther's absolutely nothing i can do to change the weather anyway..
and pple might juz tel me that i shld hav get used to this kind of crap weather... i hav been here for freaking 9mths.. unbelievable...

No comments: